- Business Disputes & Shareholder Disputes
- Business Interruption
- Litigation Support
- Homeowners Associations
- Data Analytics
- Expert Witness Rebuttal
Forensic Litigation Consulting & Forensic Accounting
Our forensic accounting and forensic litigation investigations provide independent technical accounting and forensic expertise in complex litigation and internal investigation matters.
Business Disputes & Shareholder Disputes
- Quantification of damages in breach of contract or misappropriation of funds.
- Rebuttal of economic damage reports from opposing expert witnesses.
- Expert Consulting & Trial Assistance
- Analyze and verifying of financial and operating records.
- Analysis of industry data to determine the effect on profit related to the interruption.
- But-For method to determine pre-loss projected performance versus actual performance.
- Collaborating With Other Experts
- Written Report & Expert Testimony
- Business & Shareholder Disputes
- Employment Litigation
- Lost Profits
- Personal Injury/Wrongful Death
- Asset Tracing
- Kickback Misappropriation
- Bankruptcy Embezzlement
- Financial Condition Analysis
- Lost Profits
- Impact Inventory on Hand
- Loss Production
- Misappropriation from Homeowner Management Company
- Cash Flow Modeling
- Lost Opportunity
- Business Interruption & Lost Profits
- Examining non-loss related events and conditions that may impact sales.
- But-For Analysis on Pre and Post Even Occurrence
- Embezzlement & Employee Theft
- Compare Homogeneous Populations
- Analyze Financial & Non-Financial Data for Specific Events
- Benford's Law
- Gap Detection
- Profile Customer Data
- Data Stratification
- Data Visualization
Expert Witness Rebuttal
- Review & Recalculate Opposing Expert's Report
- Complete & Discuss Incorrect Methods/Assumptions
- Report & Assist in Expert Witness for Testimony